Evergreen Hemp

Post your miscellaneous classified ads here!

Evergreen Hemp

Postby burium » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:43 am

Curious about industrial hemp? Looking for longer lasting, warmer, and softer clothes? Wanting to try a different and healthy snack? Check out http://www.freewebs.com/evergreenhemp/
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it."
burium
Silver Level Member
Silver Level Member

Hemp

Postby alfriedar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I am amazed how other nations equal to ours have all released the bans on growing hemp and our narrow minded govt holds us back and the world races to produce hemp products and we are sitting here only able to buy already made products from aboard.. Is it any wonder we are in a pending recession and the Euro and Yen are kicking our butts.. Just think of the lower tier jobs we could provide to get people off the streets and into dome homes and help them have hope to own something. I would love to build a bunch of IO-24s set up a few acres and trade them work for a mortgage with barely any interest and let them make a profit on the sale of the hemp.. yes I would make a % too .. but reasonable % and fixed My goal is to do something like this. I saw what happens to children in Brazil.. anyone see the movie Bus 174 whew.. When you have no hope you have no life... I hope to get to work with DFTW once I learn how to build them... see you there in April 8th maybe may too.. AL
alfriedar
Copper Level Member
Copper Level Member

Return to Everything and Anything Else